The always active analog path is responsible for the pre-amp modes, power amp voicing, cabinet back type and microphone type voicing.
The pre-amp (PRE) section was designed with 2 jfet stages for a tube like response and touch, featuring a versatile tone control and 2 modes (CLEAN & HOT).
The power (PWR) section mimics the voicing and feel of a power amp in a push pull topology loaded with EL34 or 6L6 tubes.
The cabinet (BACK) type section features 3 selections of cabinet back types (CLOSE, SEMI-OPEN & OPEN).
The microphone (MIC) section is responsible for the microphone type providing 3 types of microphone voicing (DYNAMIC, RIBBON & BOTH)
The parallel digital path is responsible for the virtual guitar cabinets and room ambience.
The MultiCab 4 features 8 presets pre-loaded as bellow:
- 1: inspired by Fender™ Princeton™ amp loaded with one 10″ Jupiter™ 10SC speaker.
- 2: inspired by Fender™ Super Reverb™ amp loaded with four 10″ Jupiter™ 10SC speakers.
- 3: inspired by Fender™ Deluxe Reverb™ amp loaded with one 12″ Jensen™ C12K speaker.
- 4: inspired by Zilla™ Fatbaby™ closed back cabinet loaded with one 12″ Celestion™ Vintage30™ speaker.
- 5: inspired by VOX™ AC30-JMI™ amp loaded with two 12″ Celestion™ blue speakers.
- 6: inspired by Marshall™ 1936 cabinet loaded with two 12″ Celestion™ G12T-75 speakers.
- 7: inspired by Marshall™ 1960BHW cabinet loaded with four 12″ Celestion™ G12H-30 greenback speakers.
- 8: inspired by Mesa Boogie™ 412 Rectifier™ angled cabinet loaded with four 12″ Celestion™ Vintage30™ speakers.
Much more downloadable options at manufacturer’s website.